Resep kiriman Lina Cantwell,
(I got this recipe from Manado City, a small village of
Celebes island, Indonesia, where my parents live and the coconut
trees grow everywhere
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cups Granulated sugar (you could add 1/4 cup more if
you prefer American style desserts)
- 1/2 Cup Condesed Milk
- 150 Gr All purpose flour
- 400 Gr Coconut Juice*
- 4 Tbl butter
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1.5 Cup Young Coconut Meat (1 package of shreeded young
- 1/4 Cup Raisins (if you like)
- Using high speed mixer, mix together eggs and sugar until
- Slowly add milk , Mixed well with spoon.
- Add butter, flour, mixed
- Add young coconut juice, coconut meat, and nuts.
- Grease a 9x13 inch casserole pan and add mixture.
- Bake at 350 degree for 40-45 minutes (Checking for doness
around 35 minutes)
- When the tart done, . Place the raisins on the top of
tart and bake 5-10 minutes more.
- For best taste, keep the tart in the refrigerator and
* In USA the coconut juice, young coconut meat, and grated
young coconut is usually found at Oriental Markets or 99 Ranch
Market in the Freezer Dept.
Selamat menikmati !!!