LIGHT CHICKEN CORDON
Resep kiriman Melly (Los Angeles-USA) untuk
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper (a dash)
- 1/2 cup low fat swiss cheese, grated
- 1/8 tsp minced garlic
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 cup crushed seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup boil chicken,diced (you can use ham)
- preheat oven to 350 F, cut chicken a slit in the side of
each breast to form a pocket.
- in small bowl combine chicken diced, cheese, garlic, salt
- stuff each pocket with 1/4 filling.
- press to close or secure with wooden picks.
- in flat dish, combine milk and yougurt.
- dip each breast in yougurt mixture, turn to coat well.
- roll in bread crumbs and place in well greased baking
pan, bake for 45 minute or till chicken done.