Resep kiriman Yohana Wu (Oregon).
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9 inch
baking pan. In 3-quart
saucepan over very low heat, melt butter or margarine and
stirring the mixture constantly.
- Remove from heat, and stir the sugar into the chocolate.
mixture to cool slightly.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended.
- Add the flour, vanilla and salt to the mixture and stir
- Add the chopped nuts to the mixture and blend well.
- Pour chocolate-nut mixture into greased baking pan and
bake in oven 30
to 35 minutes.
- Brownies are done when toothpick inserted into center
come out clean.
Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Makes 2 dozen